When safety is concerned, Forney Industries has your best interest at heart. With this belief in mind, Forney has added to their extensive line of personal protective equipment with a top of the line welding jacket.
These welding jackets are cool, comfortable, washable and offer protection for light welding and flying sparks. They come in sizes Large (ITEM# 57214), Extra Large (ITEM# 57215) and 2XL (ITEM# 57216). There are several features and benefits of these welding jackets, check out the table below to see why they are perfect for your next metalworking project.
Flame Retardant Welding Jacket
Features and Benefits
- 9 oz. flame retardant 100% cotton Weldlite™ fabric
- 30″ length (762 millimeters)
- Relaxed fit design offers comfort for all-day wearability
- Snap front closure for added protection
- Adjustable snap wrist, and large inside pocket
- Leather reinforced, black anodized non-reflective snaps
- Maintains its flame resistance for up to 50 home or 25 commercial washings
- Weldlite™ high quality fabric is anti-static, rot and mildew resistant
For more information on this product, visit forneyind.com or contact customer service at 1-800-521-6038.