Forney understands how important it is for your life to stay charged. That’s why they’ve rounded out a line of battery chargers that are sure to put life back into your batteries. Check out the details below and learn about Forney’s Jump Start.
- 12-volt jump start
- 120-volt AC output, 12-volt DC output
- Normal cranking average ranges from 200 to 400 amps
- The peak amperage ranges from 800 to 900 amps
- This jump start is compatible with AGM, GEL and Standard type batteries
Operating features include:
- Built-in battery with external charger
- 12-volt cigarette lighter and charger
- 12-volt outlet with 15 amp overloading protector
- 5-volt DC USB port that can be used for a multitude of things including mobile device charging.
- Safety on/off switch
- LED working and emergency lights
Important safety features include:
- Reverse polarity, wrong connection and low voltage warnings
- Audio error alarm that prevents damage to the jump start and your battery
- Wrap cleats for easy storage and trip and fall protection
- Heavy-duty clamps with thick insulated cables
For more information about this jump start, check out the videos below:
To learn more about this machine, and the rest of the battery chargers in this line, check out this blog, visit askforney.com or call Forney’s customer service at 1-800-521-6038.